SGS has earned a reputation for excellence in RPO [Recruitment Process Outsourcing] & BPO [Business Process Outsourcing], Executive Search, Coaching & Corporate Consulting. As experienced business leaders, we understand what it takes to lead transnational corporations. We use this understanding to help clients find talented leaders to head their cross-cultural organizations.
SGS is a search firm dedicated to helping you to acquire and to retain the vital human capital you need to achieve your strategic business goals. These key individuals represent crucial strategic investments for the development and future of your company.
“I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand” [Confucius]
With a tradition of excellence, our privately-owned network of executive and non-executive search professionals is dedicated to working with you to find and retain the vital human capital you need to achieve your strategic business goals.
“Hiring the Best is your most important task” [Steve Jobs]
The SGS delivers the following services and products to its clients:
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing [RPO] is an integrated service fusing the client needs for Recruitment with focus on Research & Identifying valuable skills and candidates for our client business needs. We generate a measurable and significant ROI for our clients be reducing the cost of recruitment and cost of operational expenditure.
- Business Process Outsourcing [BPO]: Our objective is to measurably increase your revenue within the shortest possible time. We deliver Sales and Service outsourcing for our clients. Solutions for your unique needs:
In order to support the growth and support to our clients we need excellent talent to join us. This is a great place and creative place fused with wonderful people. Come join us.
|Position Title||Senior Inside Sales Account Manager - D/A/CH|
|Language Skills||English – Business Fluent, German – Business Fluent|
Experienced with Microsoft Office & CMS platforms. Excellent communication skills.
|Education (min)||Academic background is not necessary but a bonus|
|Willingess to Travel (%)||0|
|Reports to||MD, Head of Research & Identification|
Reward & Compensation:
This position has a fixed and variable income structure that is not capped in any way. A highly driven, dynamic sales person can influence their income directly and therefore contribute to their personal success and income in a very significant way.
This is a very attractive position with excellent future potential towards a management and leadership career in various disciplines in the organization on national or international level.
We seek a pro-active individual who is keen on selling and building relationships with new SGS clients. The ideal candidate should show enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit and should have a proven track record of successful sales of services and building beneficial, lasting relationships with clients. Therefore, the ideal candidate should be able to display our key values clearly.
This position will focus on client acquisition, working with our CRM system, in the defined territory by telephone and email. The candidate will maintain detailed records of any client contacts they have made. It is vital that the candidate makes use of their organizational skills to acquire clients with a structured and documented approach. In some cases, the candidate will also act as the account manager after the successful acquisition of a client.
The necessary skills the person must attain are:
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience in one of the industries / verticals we support
- A pure hunting persona that wants to be measure on achieving goals
- Driven mentality with the focus to over perform / exceed set goals
- Person that likes to be rewarded on achieving set targets
- Experience in working with CRM Systems, documentation skills
- Enthusiasm, motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to adapt to a changing industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and the internet as a research/sales tool
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- It is vital that the candidate understands the importance of Inside Sales and business development; acquisition of new potential in a top down approach.
- He / She should be able to communicate and get generate meetings on decision making level with clients.
- He / She should be able to work in a team as well as on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be able to communicate properly, verbally and written, with potential clients, team members at the work location itself as well as with SGS members located elsewhere.
- In order to work efficiently with all the company systems, it is essential for the candidate to have IT experience and a strong proficiency in MS Office and using web based applications
Result orientation: The ideal applicant has a clear understanding what it means and takes to deliver results on time, budget and quality.
Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The applicant has a healthy self-confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation.
Open-minded and driven by success: He/she has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help to the team.
Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects.
Collaboration and influencing: The successful job accomplishment will strongly depend on collaboration with peers and within the organization.
Teaming and Gravitas:To ensure success in his / her field the person need a high level of social competence being a team player and needs gravitas in the presentation towards customers, colleagues and superior management.
- Customer at the decision making level and C.X.O. Level
- Managing Director level, General Manager Level and VP Level
- Head of Research & Identification
- Practice Lead Analysts Team
- SGS Associates
If you are the right candidate for this position, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
Subject: Inside Sales Manager