SGS has earned a reputation for excellence in RPO[Recruitment Process Outsourcing] & BPO[Business Process Outsourcing], Executive Search, Coaching & Corporate Consulting. As experienced business leaders, we understand what it takes to lead transnational corporations. We use this understanding to help clients find talented leaders to head their cross-cultural organizations.
SGS is a search firm dedicated to helping you to acquire and to retain the vital human capital you need to achieve your strategic business goals. These key individuals represent crucial strategic investments for the development and future of your company.
“I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand” [Confucius]
With a tradition of excellence, our privately-owned network of executive and non-executive search professionals is dedicated to working with you to find and retain the vital human capital you need to achieve your strategic business goals.
“Hiring the Best is your most important task” [Steve Jobs]
The SGS delivers the following services and products to its clients:
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing [RPO] is an integrated service fusing the client needs for Recruitment with focus on Research & Identifying valuable skills and candidates for our client business needs. We generate a measurable and significant ROI for our clients be reducing the cost of recruitment and cost of operational expenditure.
- Business Process Outsourcing [BPO]: Our objective is to measurably increase your revenue within the shortest possible time. We deliver Sales and Service outsourcing for our clients. Solutions for your unique needs:
In order to support the growth and support to our clients we need excellent talent to join us. This is a great place and creative place fused with wonderful people. Come join us.
|Position Title||Head of Germany|
|Language Skills||German - Native & English – Business Fluent|
|Education (min)||BA - expected & MBA - beneficial|
|Willingess to Travel (%)||0|
|Reports to||VP of Germany|
Given the growth in the various regions and in particular in the current one the time has come to implement a leader who drives the business in the region in alignment with the board direction. A true leader with a proven track record in at least two verticals of our organization and a person who has the drive, ambition and ability to further the existing organization while growing the team and the customer base. The Head of the country & vertical would need to have strong business acumen with a clear ability to generate business himself to further the team.
SGS has merged into a global recruitment organization for solutions like RPO, Executive Search, Skilled Management, and interim management solutions. SGS differs significantly from the rest of the industry. SGS will shape the future of recruitment in terms of quality, focus, transparency to their customers and speed by raising the bar for candidates and clients. We have spread to 17 countries in the past 24 months and are planning to add a significant amount of resources.
We seek an individual who is experienced with at least 12 years of experience in a managing position in one of the following roles [C.X.O., GM, MD, VP, Director level], within one of the following vertical segments / markets:
- IT & Global Technology
- Professional Services
- Sales, Marketing & Media
- New Energy & Utility
- Life Science
We are looking for an individual who is interested to pursue a new career path in their life with an excellent opportunity to be part of a global team. The individual would be able to grow their personal team and client base and help to shape and form the global organization and the future development of the company.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing and developing Executive Recruitment, Interim Management and Consultancy by creating new Executive placement projects & covering existing projects
- Lead, manage and develop the teams and processes so that they may contribute to their maximum potential
- Lead and manage business development meetings with current and prospective clients. Including Leading on Pitches/Presentations to the Board to secure executive recruitment campaigns
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, identifying financial viability, assessing risks and benefits of all new business streams and opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating the effective planning and execution of cross company initiatives
- As a member of the Scalable Global Solutions Group, make presentations to the board, drive strategy setting and service innovation, set targets and report on the annual operational plan
Competencies of the appropriate candidate:
Business development: The ideal candidate has a solid understanding and track record of developing and creating new business opportunities by communicating to the highest level within a corporation. Presenting and acquiring business in a top down mentality by going to the decision making level. Proven ability to present at C.E.O. / Decision Making level. Ability to drive a solution driven approach.
Result orientation: The candidate builds a result driven team and is able to deliver a trustworthy funnel and committed project and revenue forecast.
Strategic orientation: The candidate can detach from immediate business relations and sketch compelling business priorities for the month and the quarter. He / She is able to priorities the best changes and projects that does have to most likelihood for closure to ensure the achievement and over performance of set goals and expectations.
Customer success: The ideal candidate is committed to understand the needs of the customer and clients and is able to understand the driving and underlying cause of the project. He is the lead example for his team in customer facing situations and drives customer contacts and builds relationships to the key interfaces.
Open minded and driven by success: He / She has the ability to react in competitive situations to overcome the competitive problem and drives the team into the right direction to closure.
Collaboration and influencing: The successful job accomplishment will strongly depend on collaboration with peers in the management and his team on a daily bases. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively cooperate within the global group and become a go-to person for many peers within the organization.
- Customes and Clients
We are looking for a person who is ready for a career change into high-level executive search. The individual can say yes to the following:
- Financially independent and settled
- The will to develop an international and unique organisation
- A leader who fully embraces the mission, vision and concept of the Scalable Global Solutions Group
- A leader with a reliable, existing and substantial relationship base with decision makers
- The ability to access the senior and decision making level of national and international organizations, and to get in front them with the goal of winning new projects
We have developed a refined algorithm and processes together with our Associates, and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout EMEA.
This is a place to grow as an individual, and to be part of our collective growth.
Subject: Head of Germany