- Our client is one of the the biggest interior design portal for furniture, interior fittings and homeware. If you are looking to expand your career in an innovative and dynamic internet company, look no further.
- With more then 2million visitors monthly, they are selling a variety of budget to exclusive furnitrure and have almost 300online shops, thousands of brand pages, more than ten thousands retail stores and over 1,000 designers and furnishing experts which are currently presented on our platform.
|Position Title||Data Engineer / ETL and SQL Developer|
|Language Skills||German and/or English|
|Education (min)||B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent experience.|
|Willingess to Travel (%)||40|
|Sector||ICT, Industrial and Engineering|
|Contract||Permanent / Full Time|
- experienced, self-driven, analytical, and strategic Data Engineer. In this role, you will be working in.
- expertise in the creation and management of datasets and the proven ability to translate the data into meaningful insights through collaboration with analysts and Data Scientists.
- ownership of end-to-end development of data engineering solutions to complex questions and you’ll play an integral role.
- the right candidate will possess excellent business and communication skills, be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions, be able to work with external data vendors to onboard new datasets and integrate with internal datasets, and be able to collaborate to analyze data that will answer those questions.
- opportunity to display and develop your skills in the following areas:
- knowledge of DataVault Modeling (Core DWH) - Postgres SQL - APIs (REST), RSBScript - Paid Online Marketing (including SEA) - Data provision (extracts) in Tableau.
- SQL queries including performance tuning
- in data structures and processes, think '
- Knowledge about Amazon web services (including Lambda, S3, SNS)
Experience and knowledge with ETL processes and tools can:
- Knowledge of DataVault Modeling (Core DWH)
- Postgres SQL
- Handling large text / CSV files
- APIs (REST), RSBScript
- Paid Online Marketing (including SEA)
- star schema modeling (for analyst queries)
- Data provision (extracts) in Tableau
- never stops learning
Our client employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
Apply for this job quickly and easily by submitting your CV.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to a preliminary interview aimed at getting to know you, presenting and assessing your motivation for the job on offer.