- Our client is one of the the biggest interior design portal for furniture, interior fittings and homeware. If you are looking to expand your career in an innovative and dynamic internet company, look no further.
- With more then 2 million visitors monthly, they are selling a variety of budget to exclusive furniture and have almost 300online shops, thousands of brand pages, more than ten thousands retail stores and over 1,000 designers and furnishing experts which are currently presented on our platform.
|Position Title||Product Owner (m/w) search index & import service|
|Language Skills||Very good German and English skills|
|Education (min)||You can have a degree in Business Informatics or a comparable qualification|
|Willingess to Travel (%)||20|
|Contract||Permanent / Full Time|
Your future-oriented tasks:
- You have an interdisciplinary development team that is responsible for a functional area
- Build, update and prioritize your roadmap with your experience and plan the next releases with your team and management.
- Inside the products of the product vision, also the strategic development product area, stands in the foreground.
- You have the current functions in focus and in the user stories and tasks.
- You accompany the joint planned sprints and are responsible for the acceptance of the results. On the basis of KPIs' over the control of the consultation and technical control of the control of the consideration systems.
- The coordination of the error management as well as the continuous checking of the agile project processes also fall on your tasks.
- You can have a degree in Business Informatics or a comparable qualification.
- In your previous activity in the field of e-commerce environment (or in the technical software development in IT projects), you have already mentioned that you can bring GoVive forward.
- Over time, you have learned product management knowledge and understanding of all relevant interface areas, such as. UI / UX, Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Business Intelligence or of course IT.
- Ideally, you can rely on profound knowledge in dealing with search technologies or merchandise management systems as well as in the processing of large amounts of data in order to best support your team and to optimally align your product vision.
- You have gained initial experience in leading a product development team in an agile work environment.
- The Scrum process is defined by the Scrum process.
- Enthusiasm & Attitude
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking.
Our client employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
Apply for this job quickly and easily by submitting your CV.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to a preliminary interview aimed at getting to know you, presenting and assessing your motivation for the job on offer.