Zagreb is your city, IT your passion? Do you love working in a team with others and are you good with people?
Are you looking for an employer where you know where you stand and where your skills and qualities are recognized; an employer who promotes your professional development, offers pleasant working conditions and attractive social benefits?
Then you've come to the right place with us because for us our employees are the plus that makes all the difference! Our customers are also aware of this and our service and support make a significant contribution to their satisfaction. For this area, we are looking for a full-time
|Position Title||IT System Administrator (m/w) in Zagreb|
|Language Skills||German B2, English B2|
At least two years of professional experience and corresponding knowledge of typical system environments (virtualization, storage, networks, servers, etc.)
|Education (min)||Completed vocational training in the IT vertical|
|Willingess to Travel (%)||10|
|Reports to||Team lead|
|Contract||Permanent / Full Time|
Your area of application will be highly interesting infrastructures and data centers, with prospects for your professional development.
Accordingly, we would like to win you for this position in the long term and have rewarded you with an attractive salary.
- Innovative, dynamic corporate culture and working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Open communication and team-oriented cooperation based on partnership
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Social benefits (various bonus programs, events, childcare subsidies, etc.)
Your core task in this position is to ensure the reliable, trouble-free and efficient operation of IT infrastructures for our customers' data centers.
- Administration, monitoring and expansion of internal and external server infrastructures and server services
- Remote and on-site support of our customers and their client and server IT infrastructure
- Processing of IT-relevant questions in the hardware and software area
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting
- Recording and classification of customer inquiries via telephone, e-mail and ticket system
- Documentation in our ticket system
- Support of existing network and server infrastructures (Microsoft) as well as their further development and optimization
- Collaboration in the further development of IT processes and the introduction of new ideas
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software including the operating system
- Monitoring of monitoring systems
- Participation in varied IT projects
The following knowledge would be advantageous:
SCCM Client administration
Active Directory user administration
Avaya client softphone
Sophos anti-virus administration
Outlook, skype L1 administration & troubleshooting
Application installation like MS Project, MS Visio, MS word, excel, PowerPoint using SCCM or manual
Navision user onboarding / offboarding (user administration)
Tableau user onboarding / offboarding (user administration)
DocuSign user onboarding / offboarding (user administration)
Our idea of your qualification is, in addition to a completed vocational training in IT and corresponding knowledge of the typical system environments (virtualization, storage, networks, servers, etc.), at least two years of professional experience and, in addition to German at a close to native language level, good written and spoken English.
In addition to service orientation, the ability to work in a team and commitment, you should have social competence and strong communication skills.
IT Consulting und UHD
- Customer- and result-oriented
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to listen
- Willingness to work occasionally at different locations
- ability to work in a team
- Social competence and integration skills in changing teams and constellations
- the willingness to develop professional skills
Our customer is a Munich-based IT solution provider for medium-sized businesses. As an innovator, he understands how to support companies in technical change and realizes complex projects in partnership.
Our customers approaches the various tasks holistically, with a high level of technical and business know-how as well as an understanding of their client company processes. The portfolio includes solutions for data center, cloud, network, and collaboration. With its core competencies in storage, virtualization, network, and data protection solutions, our customer is a reliable partner in the age of digitization.
Please upload your complete application documents as a PDF file stating your salary expectations.