Too often executives and senior managers took on new positions in their lives based on presented opportunity or chance. You are in a current position and you might be contacted for an alternative.
Questions you should ask yourself:
Who can change your career & life?
Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – [Carol Burnett]
Have you ever taken “Finding the next Position” into your own hands driven by you and created by you? By having multiple positions to choose from so that you get:
- The best company to work for
- Where you identify with the mission, vision, solutions / products and very important
- The Culture is what you love about your current employer
- With the best perspective for your career
- With the best financial package
Well, if that never has been the case in your career, then being in your current position and place in life it is the best time to start this now. You are save in your place, you have no pressure. That is exactly when you should start doing it. Plan you own future and destiny.